Licensed since 2003
- family law attorney with Giro, Attorneys at Law, L.L.P
- Ms. Hummell has successfully handled a variety of cases in her practice of family and matrimonial law during her extensive career. She is licensed in both New Jersey and New Jersey District Court.
- Ms. Hummell has experience with all facets of family law litigation, including contested issues of custody, parenting time, child support, alimony, equitable distribution and guardianship proceedings.
- Ms. Hummell speaks Spanish fluently and has been an active member of the Hispanic Bar Association.
- Lyan Hummell is a family law attorney with Giro, Attorneys at Law, L.L.P. and received her Juris Doctorate in 2003 from Campbell Law University School and attended her final year of law school at Rutgers Law in Newark, New Jersey. While attending law school, Ms. Hummell was a member of the Appellate Court Trial team. Upon graduation from law school, Ms. Hummell graduated top of her class and received recognition for same.